30 December 2009

The Toucan Update

Remember the Toucan Tango Kit from a few months ago?

Well, it's officially complete!



If only you could see it tango. When you put your finger in the little hole on the yellow wheel and turn it, the toucan dances up and down, side to side, his feet wiggle, and his mouth opens and closes. Crazy stuff... all made out of paper.

Anyway... so for Christmas, my sister gave me another moving paper sculpture. This time it's a tennis game!


I'm excited to see how it turns out. And lucky for me, I'm the only one in the office for the next two days.

Hmmm... wonder what I'll be doing!!
In other news - well, no other news to report. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Well, welcome to being in the office during the holidays club. I will be too. Tomorrow and Friday half a day though... still, pretty lame.

    The Toucan Tangoes??? I'd like to see it move.

    hmm, i wonder how that Tennis game is going to come up.

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where is the new sculpture? I wanna see it! I love the Tucan. He's so cute.

    ReplyDelete