07 December 2009

My Holidate

In preparation of my annual Christmas Holidate with the couch this Friday, I'm looking for input.

Every year, I end up working around the holidays, but have some vacation time leftover to use. So I take one day toward the early part of December to stay home, watch Christmas movies, wrap presents and get everything in order for the holiday season.

Here's where your help comes in...

Our Christmas movie collection is slowly growing, but I want to know of any movies you think of during the Christmas season. Suggestions for my holidate - if you will. Movies that take place during the season, about the season, in reference to or in boycott of the season, etc.

Obvious ones on the list so far:
Miracle on 34th Street
Eight Crazy Nights
It's a Wonderful Life (on VHS!)
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Love Actually
Serendipity
White Christmas

1 comment:

  1. A Christmas Story and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!!!!! Please say you've seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! It's hilarious! I just watched Love Actually last night with a girlfriend and MAN, does that movie get better? Does Carl get hotter? I THINK SO!

    ReplyDelete