14 August 2009

Website Write-Ups

It's Friday!!

That means another edition of Website Write-Ups... Alright, alright. You can go back as far as you want and you'll find NO OTHER Website Write-Up Fridays on this blog. Maybe it's something I'll start.

I love to see the other blogs who have specific theme days every week. Examples... Daily Tea Time, Rant and Rave Wednesdays or Photo Of The Day. I'd love to do something like that called Friday Website Write-Ups (needs a new name) but I know I won't keep up with it. So here's a random review. How's that?

One new site I found this week is called Alice. You remember Alice from the Brady Bunch...


Well, this website is your own version of the perfect housekeeper. You load it up with all the products you buy on a normal basis (cleaning, batteries, toilet paper, hygiene, etc.). And it will keep a shopping list for you.

You store information like 3 boxes of Kleenex tissues every 2 months. When 2 months rolls around, it emails you that it's time to re-order. They keep a record of all purchases you make... and even apply all public coupons to your order. It's the cheapest price available.

And we haven't even covered the best part... 2 day shipping... FREE!! That means, no more going to the stupid store!

I haven't ordered anything yet, but check it out when you can. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, and very cool concept, but I don't want to miss out on my Target trips. I love my Target trips. Shopping is a sport for me ;)

    ReplyDelete