21 July 2009

The Vacation Blues

Why is it, every time I come back from vacation, I feel like crap?

When we came home from Jamaica last year, I was sick for a week. Completely sick. Alright, so that must have been from the melted ice in my fruity umbrella drinks. Maybe I should have listened when they said brush your teeth with bottled water.

But this time, we were in Florida. Just Florida... and I feel like poo. I'm exhausted. No... exhausted doesn't even describe how I feel. I went to bed last night at 8:30pm. I slept until 6:00 this morning. That's ridiculous! And I could go to bed right now and not wake up until morning.

I don't like being back at work, but I certainly don't like being back at work feeling crappy. It makes the day drag on.

And trust me, these days don't need to last any longer than they already do.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment!

    ha i really do trust him... i just dont trust alcohol and (most) other girls. bleck.

    (((3 days!)))

    ReplyDelete