19 May 2009

Paint Colors

So the bedrooms and hallway are finished... completely finished!! WOO HOO!!

This week we're onto the downstairs - living room and kitchen. Matt's step-father offered to paint the kitchen, and I wasn't about to object. So I picked out the paint, cleaned up the space and layed everything out for him.

As we speak, we should have a newly painted kitchen!! Yippee!!

Only the living room left to go... and the bathrooms, and the laundry room, and the baseboard, and the window trim, and... *sigh* They're right. It'll never get done.

As for the rest of the move: I'm working on getting a mover to show up next Friday for a few hours. We need help moving the big bulky stuff and carrying it upstairs. As soon as the stupid salesman calls me back, we can set an actual moving date.

In other news, 28 days until The Muny season starts. I'm SO excited!! I just love spending one night a week with my girlfriends. It's so much fun! Last year was PERFECT every Monday night. The weather wasn't too hot or too cold. I hope it's the same this year.

About a month and a half until the big Eilers family trip to Disney World. Also a lot to look forward to there. :) I just hope Matt finds the will power to spend 7 nights and 8 days in close quarters with my mom. I guess it's about time to start making the matching t-shirts.

That's it for me. I guess it's time to get back to work. Although I'm having a hard time concentrating because I'm so excited about the paint color!!

No comments:

Post a Comment