27 May 2009

$3

Alright, it's only $3. But come on.

We have to dress up for work. It's not that big of a deal... dress pants, a MODEST dressy shirt, or a dress, heels, nice sandals, whatever... it's not that hard.

Everyone here thinks it's FABULOUS when they can wear jeans to work. Believe me, I've done it. Wearing jeans to work every day is boring. Eventually, people show up in their pajamas... or so it looks like.

We do get to wear jeans on Fridays. Alright, there's your relief, people.

But on the odd occasion, we get a cute little email that says we can wear jeans on a random Tuesday or Thursday. For a $3 donation.

So they're making us pay to dress more casually. And it's not like this is the honor system. They have people stand inside the door and collect the money as you enter. How stupid is that? I mean, are we in high school?

Ugh. I refuse to pay to wear jeans to work. That's just ridiculous.

Maybe I'll sneak my jeans past the money collectors in my purse and change when I get upstairs. Hmmmmm... now that's an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment